Features that Streamline Resident Management & Meal Planning
No IT dept? No problem.
Designed as a subscription web-based SAAS (software as a service) solution, RDS eliminates the need for in-house technical expertise. Its intuitive design and user-friendly interface make it a snap to get your staff up and running. But rest assured, it’s powered by the latest technology and backed by industry-standard data security protection. Data is stored securely in US and Canadian data centers, ensuring that your resident information remains solely within the country that your facility is located.
Connected. Automated. Advanced.
Resident Dining Solution is a cost-effective and feature-rich solution that can deliver the kind of automation functionality which was previously exclusive to larger acute care facilities. With advanced integration capabilities, RDS has the distinct capability to import data from Computrition’s prominent Hospitality Suite solution. Back up your data to the cloud with the peace of mind that comes with end-to-end encryption, a secure infrastructure, and HIPAA-compliant technology.
Putting residents first.
With RDS it’s easy to electronically maintain vital food and nutrition information including tray cards, tray tickets, nourishments, allergies, likes, dislikes, calorie counts, tube feeding, guest trays and feeding assistance devices. Special features allow for holiday treats and last-minute menu changes. And flexibility in managing menu selections makes it a lot simpler to get the right meal to the right person at the right time.
Easy & Intuitive
- No internal IT staff required
- Navigate with ease
- Simple menu and nourishment management
- Clean meal plan view
- Print on any standard paper
- Access from most modern devices
Powerful & Secure
- Role-based access
- Secure infrastructure
- End to end encryption
- HIPAA compliant
- Backed up to the cloud
- U.S. and Canadian data centers
Mobility & Advancement
- Tableside menu selections
- Access from a tablet
- Increase resident-staff interaction
- Obtain menu selections closer to meal times
Maintain Vital Information
- Diet orders
- Meal preferences
- Likes and dislikes
- Feeding assistance
- Dining and seating assignments
- Resident images
Adapt & Accommodate
- Create custom menus
- Arrange holiday and special event overrides
- Respond to resident feedback and preferences
- Automate last-minute menu changes and production tallies
- Tray cards and tray tickets
- Nourishment labels
- Resident census data
- Menu calendar and spreadsheets
- Production guides
Assistance & Support
- Training expertise
- Support staff, if needed
- Web based training tutorials
- Continuous product advancements