Advanced Foodservice Production Software
Let’s face it, long term care and senior living dining is not what it used to be. As communities shift from manual processes to automated services, we saw the need to offer the next level to our standard RDS solution – RDS Elite. Helping you drive down costs while still improving the overall quality of nutrition, RDS Elite is designed specifically for senior living communities that require more advanced foodservice production capabilities.
Containing all of the same core features as the standard RDS foodservice software, RDS Elite is a web-based solution that can help you effectively manage the daily demands of your dynamic culinary operation.
With RDS Elite, foodservice leaders can confidently provide quality care while meeting their operational objectives regardless of shifting industry factors related to occupancy rates, food prices and regulatory nutritional guidelines.
Foodservice management features and benefits include:
Manage Resident Dining
- Maintain all essential resident food and nutrition data such as diet orders, allergies, meal preferences, likes & dislikes, feeding assistance, meal schedules, dining and seating locations, nourishments, and resident images.
- Respond to resident feedback and preferences
Streamline Recipe & Menu Planning
- Scale recipes to accurate production quantities
- Automate cycle menu creation with Menu Extend
- Conduct recipe and menu nutritional analysis
- Create custom menus and and arrange holiday overrides
Obtain Menu Orders
- Manage tableside or in room menu selections
- Utilize tablets to enter orders and wirelessly transmit to kitchen ticket printers
- Obtain selections on your own schedule - in advance or at the point of service
- Prevent harmful conflicts with food allergies
- Automate last minute menu changes
- Generate production tallies based on census and forecasting
- Obtain menu purchasing needs and prioritize purchasing options
Control Food Cost & Waste
- Eliminate overproduction by scaling recipes to production quantities
- Manage recipe and menu costs
- Utilize forecasting and census to drive production counts
Advance Reporting Capabilities
- Examine detailed reports outlining pertinent resident data including tray cards, order tickets, nourishment labels, diet census and many more
- Generate reports to analyze recipes, menus and items
- Monitor production needs and purchasing requirements
For assistance determining the features appropriate for your community, please call our team at (855) 836-4717 or submit your information on the Contact Us page.